Our activities address both space and aircraft applications and include:
- Flight software for spacecraft Control & Data Management Systems
- Studies related to spacecraft space-ground and aircraft air-ground Communication
- Engineering Support with respect to Technical Concepts, Trouble Shooting, Trials & Test Evaluation, Systems Engineering...
- Software development for Inter-Subsystem Communication (e.g. Mil 1553 B, ARINC 429)
- Provision of expertise for Aeronautical Data Communication Applications (e.g. Aeronautical Mobile Satellite Service AMSS, SSR Mode S data link, VHF data link Mode 2 & 4, ATN)
- Specification of avionics communication equipment for ATN Subnetworks (e,g, SSR Mode S)
- Development of Test and Validation equipment